“Words of praise come easy in church, but what are your words when it’s just you, God and your problems? Learn how to speak words of thanksgiving no matter your circumstances.” – Joyce Meyers
Sometimes is easy to complain. Is too easy to say negative things. And i wonder why so. I decided that I should change my day by listing 5 things i am grateful for each day. Here goes.
- Thank God for the car. The car allows me to ferry my kids to and fro from school. Especially under this hazy weather, the car became our shelter while ferrying them.
- Thank God for KG who support me and the family during this challenging period of my work. Is not easy but God provides through Kg.
- Thank God for children BSF and especially much earlier i didn’t know it was available. I am grateful that the program allow me to expose my children to the word of God at a young age.
- Thank God for protecting me and my love ones everyday.
- Thank God for loving me. I am loved by You. I am reminded that i have this identity in You. One frd mentioned when we know our identity, we will know our rights. When we know our rights, we will know what is our our inheritance. I thought that was a very powerful statement. Indeed, standing not just with God but in God as well. 🙂